CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Powerpoint Help

I know many of us have had to sit through painful powerpoint presentations, delivered both my adults and by students. The ones where someone just reads the slides to the audience....you know what I mean.

Mr. Byrne at free technology for teachers refers to a great website on his blog. Slidemagnet.com gives suggestions on how to do better presentations. I found the Deck of the Day to be a helpful slide presentation on how to create effective slide presentations. I would certainly share ideas from this site with my students before a powerpoint project. It's also tempting to send this to some "higher ups" that I've seen present...but that might not go over to well :)

1 comments:

Karen said...

Just discovered this; some excellent stuff!

http://newtoolsworkshop.wikispaces.com/PowerPoint+Reform+Tools