CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

random thing

Thanks again to Mr Byrne at www.freetech4teachers.com! I have found yet another fun tool at dumpr.net

This site allows you to take a photo and change it in a variety of ways. You can see below how I played with a picture from several years ago of a student who was dressed up as the pope for our medieval banquet. It looks like his image is now hanging in a famous museum.

There are a lot of other options, like turning a photo into a sketch. I thought Travis and I might be able to use this for our wedding. We could take some fun photos of us and our families and turn them into a sketch. These sketches could then be printed off and turned into a coloring book for my young nieces and nephews. How fun would it be for a kid to color their own family?!

There's a lot of fun potential at this site.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Ha! Love the pope picture ... I love these cool, easy photo tools -- thanks for sharing!